Friday, June 29, 2012

I understand that I haven't exactly explained my situation. Two years ago, my aunt Sarah disappeared. She didn't die, she just vanished. We were never close. My mom and I were told she was gone about a week after she disappeared. When we went to her house, it was covered in "circle X"s. I didn't know what they were, or why they were written all over the walls. It hasn't been until the last few months that I heard about the slenderseries. I don't know if the circles are related at all, but it gives me hope. I hope she's running. I hope she's still out there. It's better than the alternative.
Still, what gave me hope then, is terrifying me now. What will make Sarah stop?
"Cause me to hear thy loving kindness in the morning, for in I do trust"

If not the slenderman, what was she so afraid of?

No comments:

Post a Comment